- Focus Areas
- Biodynamics Laboratory
- Center for Occupational Health in Automotive Manufacturing
- Comprehensive Spine Center
- Spinal Therapeutics Laboratory
- Orthopaedic Mechanotransduction Laboratory
- Automated Computational Mechanics Laboratory
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography Laboratory
- Orthopaedic BioMaterials Laboratory
- Assistive Technology of Ohio
- Journal Publications
The Biodynamics Laboratory is a highly configurable, state-of-the-art 10,000 ft2 lab space that is located on Ohio State's central campus. As the SRI's research headquarters, this lab is used for both basic science and applied research, as well as technology platform development.
Main Laboratory Area
The main laboratory area is generally where full-scale biomechanics experiments are performed and has been configured in the past to simulate a variety of industrial and clinical settings. This area also houses the majority of our state-of-the art research equipment.
A large conference room overlooks the main laboratory area and is equipped with projector, teleconfernece, and whiteboard technologies to facilitate any type of meeting.
The offices accomodate staff members and students and are organized to facilitate collaboration.