- Focus Areas
- Biodynamics Laboratory
- Center for Occupational Health in Automotive Manufacturing
- Comprehensive Spine Center
- Spinal Therapeutics Laboratory
- Orthopaedic Mechanotransduction Laboratory
- Automated Computational Mechanics Laboratory
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography Laboratory
- Orthopaedic BioMaterials Laboratory
- Assistive Technology of Ohio
- Journal Publications
Spinal Therapeutics Laboratory
The Spinal Therapeutics Laboratory (STL) is a Biomedical Engineering research group at The Ohio State University that specializes in studying low back pain (LBP). We focus on understanding the biochemical, biomechanical and cellular mechanisms underlying pathophysiology in discogenic back pain with translation from 2D to 3D and in-vivo models.
Please visit the Spinal Therapeutics Laboratory website for more information.