- Focus Areas
- Biodynamics Laboratory
- Center for Occupational Health in Automotive Manufacturing
- Comprehensive Spine Center
- Spinal Therapeutics Laboratory
- Orthopaedic Mechanotransduction Laboratory
- Automated Computational Mechanics Laboratory
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography Laboratory
- Orthopaedic BioMaterials Laboratory
- Assistive Technology of Ohio
- Journal Publications
Assistive Technology of Ohio
Assistive Technology of Ohio (AT Ohio) is a federally funded nonprofit organization that is part of the College of Engineering at The Ohio State University. AT Ohio is the officially designated Tech Act program for Ohio.
AT Ohio's mission is to help Ohioans with disabilities learn about or acquire assistive technology. Assistive Technology refers to devices, equipment, or services that assist individuals with disabilities to function independently at work, home, or school. We offer several programs and services to achieve that goal. We also keep up with current legislative activity that affects persons with disabilities and educate legislators about the needs and concerns of citizens with disabilities.
Please visit the Assistive Technology of Ohio website for more information.