Ergonomics Training for Health & Safety Professionals, held On-Site
Health and safety professionals are on the front-line for addressing ergonomics concerns. So, it is important that they are kept up-to-speed with the latest ergonomics best practices, research findings, and tools & techniques. For this reason, SRI-Ergonomics designs more in-depth courses for those who will be primarily responsible for addressing future ergonomics concerns in a company or organization.
Each training program is tailored to specific company needs, including length of training, when and where sessions are held, and the topics presented.
Common training topics include:
- How an effective ergonomics process is established and sustained
- The importance of addressing body size differences in employees
- Basic ergonomics and biomechanical principles, and how these principles apply to each major section of the body (e.g., hands, wrists, shoulders, back, and neck)
- Several of the latest evaluation tools used by ergonomists to assess injury risk
- How to develop solutions to improve working conditions
All ergonomics training courses are filled with company-specific examples, demonstrations, and hands-on workshops.